Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seeking Guest Bloggers...

The Nerfherder desperately needs your help! I'm looking for a few authors to contribute a blog post while I'm on my honeymoon for two weeks in mid-October.

This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you dying to immortalize yourself by showing the world your best editorialist impression, and can also really help some of you publicize your own blog and reach a wider audience (the majority of Nerfherder subscribers are educated twenty-somethings with an interest in technology and politics, many of whom are even former students of The Nerfherder himself). Plus, it can be a lot of fun to go on semi-maniacal rants.

The topics are completely your call. All I ask is that you don't turn this space into one that needs an NC-17 rating. At this point, I don't even need your actual submission; just drop me a comment or an email to let me know that you're interested.

Thanks, and please don't be shy. Remember that not only will you be getting some free publicity out of this, but you'll also be boosting your internet karma and street cred; plus, don't forget you'll also really be helping me out at a time when it's really needed :-)
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home