Monday, December 04, 2006

Best Blogs of the Year...

A mandatory annual right of passage in the blogosphere come every December is to create a "Best of the Year" list. But I don't have the time or the patience, so in classic blogging tradition, naturally I'm going to steal someone else's.

Technorati offers the "formal" top 100 blogs list - probably the place to start for newbies just to get familiar with the most popular sites. However, I found this list by Fimoculous, "Best Blogs of 2006 that You (Maybe) Aren't Reading", a whole lot more fun. My favorites are The T-Shirt Critic, Corpus Obscura, History of the Button, and their #1, Indexed, which I'd never seen before, but found to be a fabulous way of killing 20 minutes.

Want to recommend a list of your favorite blogs? Write a comment to share your thoughts. If you're lucky, maybe your list will be the one I'll rip off next time.
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home