Monday, August 28, 2006

Still Alive...

For all of my loyal readers, I am back from my voyages abroad and promise to get back in the swing of things with some regular posts. Enough with the hate mail!

Part of the problem was that while I was China, I was having serious difficulties in being able to create any new postings - not only to this blog, but to several discussion boards and other user-content sites as well (including my fantasy baseball website, which was nightmarish!).

That said, I plan on writing up a quick summary of my research findings over there, where I did a lot of testing with the "Great Firewall of China". While it has been well documented how the Chinese government censors web content, my specific task was to test those Chinese filters in how effective they were in censoring, not text, but audio and video content on the Internet.

If this sounds remotely interesting, stay tuned...
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home